We empower our talented, international workforce to flourish in a vibrant atmosphere where the work is challenging, communication is free flowing and everyone is willing to learn from each other.
We are committed to helping our employees grow, professionally and personally. We aim to provide our talent with a strong career path.
At Infectious Media, we regularly consult with our staff, to give them the benefits that they want. These include:
- The ability to take off up to 30 days a year, through a combination of our generous holiday allowance and our holiday purchase scheme.
- Flexible working to allow you to work in a way that suits your lifestyle
- A competitive annual bonus linked to personal and team performance.
- A helping hand with your health and fitness, via our subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and health cash plan.
- Free Monday lunch and contributions toward out-of-work cultural and sporting events, organised by our Fun Squad.
- Fresh fruit and regular treats on tap around our office space.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave for all those parents out there.
- Charity leave and contributions from the company toward your fundraising efforts.
- A highly consultative working culture, which allows you to share your ideas via our Employee Forum.
Infectious Media are very proud to have been awarded a star rating by employee engagement specialists
Best Companies for 2017
Our Infectious Media ‘Pathways’ series of interviews aims to highlight the career options available within the business. In our first interview, Rosie Shimell, Head of People, speaks to Rachael Morris, about how she became Infectious Media’s Optimisation & Insight Director.
LondonInfectious Media are looking for a competent DevOps Engineer in order to maintain, develop and enhance our robust system cloud based infrastructure that supports a high throughput, low latency application. The role also involves maintaining and improving our existing cloud infrastructure to ensure all our productions systems are robust and can service a growing number of clients in this fast moving company. Managing data forms the backbone of the role (the infrastructure needing to support the ingestion and processing of 2Tb of data a day) and the development and implementation of smart solutions for the analysing and the deriving of benefit from this data is something that is a regular challenge.
LondonWe are looking for a commercially savvy strategic thinker, focused on achieving the big picture for clients, the team and the company.
Ad Ops Executive
LondonThe Advertising Operations Executive is responsible for the technical implementation, troubleshooting and quality assurance of client advertising assets. This will involve working directly with both, clients and advertising platforms to diagnose problems and provide feedback to improve future campaigns. The Advertising Operations Executive will also be responsible for providing training and assigning work to satellite teams.
Junior DevOps Engineer
LondonOur engineering team deals with over 25 billion events a day over multiple data centres across the world. We do this by treating operations as a software engineering problem, automating our infrastructure and environment to reduce manual intervention. You’ll spend your time on the team driving reliability and performance throughout our entire stack, with the authority to make design changes and improve code where you see fit. This entry level position provides a graduate with a great introduction to the different technologies used in a high volume DevOps environment, including Systems management and Application Deployment. The role also provides a good overview of the Real Time Bidding industry and how cutting edge technology is used to power new business ventures.
Designer - part-time 3 days a week
LondonWe are looking for a prolific and talented designer. You’ll be responsible for bringing to life the Infectious Media image to drive awareness and understanding of our services and technology.
We need a designer who can:
= Progress the look and feel of our agency
= Unite the brand image across our content output
= Help drive our content marketing strategy
= Ensure everything produced for an external audience portrays the company in
the right way, from product brands and brochures to proposals and presentations
= Designing print and digital brochures, whitepapers, research reports, infographics & social content
= Designing marketing, product, client-facing and sales collaterals
= B2b tech-product branding
= Creating bespoke graphic designs
= Creating presentations for major events, sales pitches and client reviews
= Designing adverts for print and web
= Building an understanding of the company, our technology and what we do
= Liaising with teams to and maintain high standards of design in all external-facing content
= Understanding of branding design
= B2B marketing content design experience
= Experience designing for a tech business
= Experience designing for digital and print
= Audio / Visual production
= Basic Animation
= Exhibition stand design
Optimisation Analyst - Japanese speaker
LondonWe are on the look-out for an Optimisation Analyst, who will help us deliver great performing campaigns.
LondonInfectious Media are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager (role dependent on experience) to join our growing international programmatic advertising agency. Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, you will be at the heart of our digital marketing efforts - both by generating tactics and acting as the conduit to the fulfillment of our marketing plan. This could be a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Exec looking to take the next step-up, or a Marketing Manager who wants to join a fast-growing digital agency.
- To own specific areas of the marketing plan - including, but not limited:
- Product marketing
- Digital lead generation
- Content production
- To support the sales team to effectively sell the business
- To plan, deliver and report on the success of these areas
- To escalate when needed and to delegate effectively
- To access the need for suppliers, bring them on broad and to manage their work effectively
- To be an advocate, selling in ideas to stakeholders to get buy in for delivery
- Keep up-to-date of internal tech and account stories to develop new content ideas
- To talk to clients, journalists and suppliers on a regular basis to ensure you gain their perspectives and you are an ambassador for the company message
- To be assertive in the fulfilment of goals
- Managing suppliers and ensuring delivery meets expectations
- Managing and delivering events
- Media relations - Know the media, what they are writing, when and by who
- Writing marketing copy
- Social/Digital/Email marketing
- Managing sales and marketing databases
- Reporting on sales and marketing activities
- Support for sales department
- Over two year's experience in a related role
- Knowledge of the media and tech industry