Our people drive our success
We come to work each day knowing that we have the ability to truly influence our growing business.
We are a talented, international team who are encouraged to flourish in a vibrant atmosphere where the work is challenging, communication is free flowing and everyone is willing to learn from each other.
If you are interested in being part of the team, click the button below. Otherwise, keep scrolling to see what makes us tick…
We are straight talkers
We are open and upfront with our clients and each other.
We do what we say we will, and are passionate about doing it.
We do the right thing
We act fairly and responsibly with each other, our clients, our partners, and the people that receive our advertising.
We never stand still
There is no blueprint for what we do, so we constantly seek out the new, to deliver for clients and our business.
We are better as a team
We do great work, but truly brilliant work happens when we bring together our diverse skills in technology, data and media.
Life here is more than work
We are more than just great programmers, marketers, and analysts. Our people are encouraged to seek out the ‘extra-curricular’ stuff too!
At Infectious Media, you’ll find (in decreasing order of activeness)…
- A lunchtime running club
- An all-star football team
- Regular yoga classes and rock climbing
- Games, film and quiz nights
- Summer evenings at the cricket
- Fans of Farringdon’s pub scene
- Anything else our team can dream up!
Our independent annual salary benchmark and profit & performance related bonus ensures that you are competitively paid. Your hard work and loyalty will be recognised with rewards on your anniversary.
We like to think we’re a friendly bunch. Our Monday lunches and Friday drinks help to start and end our week right. Social occasions are regulars – our quarterly all-staff meetings usually end with a drink or two nearby.
We know how important a positive work/life balance is. People are happiest when they are motivated, energised and engaged. This is why we offer up to 30 days of leave each year.
Your wellbeing is important to us. We have a number of ways we do our bit to keep you fit, including: subsidised gym membership, Ride2Work cycle scheme, health cash plans, and regular fresh fruit throughout the day.
We get it. Work can sometimes get in the way of life. With ‘flexitime’ and the ability to work from home when needed, you will be able to work around the other stuff going on in your life.
Our enhanced maternity and paternity packages allow peace of mind as you welcome your new baby into the world and our pension helps take care of your future finances.
Running a marathon? Climbing a mountain? If you’re working hard to raise money for charity, we’ll give you time off and we’ll top up your fundraising pot by making a donation to your chosen recipient.
We commit to your development
Once you’re through the door, we make sure you have everything you need to develop as a colleague, and as a person. We want everyone to benefit from our holistic approach to learning and development, including:
- An in-depth induction with our IM Academy and on-the-job training
- Regular Brunch & Learns where we share our knowledge and great work with one another
- Management training program
- Mental health awareness and resilience workshops
- Life skills, such as financial education
- Ample opportunity to improve your public speaking skills (but that’s up to you!).
The results speak for themselves: we are proud that in 2017, 80% of our staff were promoted within a two year period.
If you want your career to move fast then Infectious Media is definitely the place for you!
In our career pathways series, we feature some of our team’s journey through the business, their development, and their life at Infectious Media.
Technical Account Manager
Optimisation & Insight Director
The interview process needn’t be daunting at Infectious Media. Here’s what to expect when you apply for a job with us:
- For the roles that require you to know your way around data or spreadsheets, entry level applicants will be asked to complete a short maths test.
- ‘Meet and greet’ interview This is an opportunity for you to talk through your experience and your career goals. We’ll also take the chance to tell you all about the role and the culture here at Infectious Media.
- Second interview Here we like to delve down a bit further. All candidates, whether you’re interviewing for an entry level role, or senior position will be given a task. The task will vary depending on the nature of the role – it could be analysing data, presenting your thoughts on the future of advertising, or a technical task.
Increase your chances of success with these key tips:
- We’re pretty casual over here. So swap that suit and tie for something that more reflects who you are.
- Research, research, research. What we do isn’t always the most straightforward. Take some time to figure out what our business does, and get some understanding of how it works.
- Show some passion! Come armed with some questions about the business, the industry and your role within it.
Our recruitment manager, Lucy, is on hand to answer any questions you have throughout the process. Drop her an email at email@example.com
If you can’t see the right role for you above but are excited about a career at Infectious Media, we always love talking to outstanding new people. If this is you, send over your CV and we’ll see where we can fit you in.
Recruiters, please be aware we manage our hiring in-house, and do not work with external partners. Thanks
Are you a graduate looking for a career in digital marketing? Infectious Media are always on the lookout for top talent. As programmatic specialists, we have access to lots of data, so we love candidates who have a background in STEM subjects. Please upload your CV and cover letter and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Senior Campaign Manager
LondonInfectious Media is an international digital marketing agency that partners with global brands to deliver innovative, first to market digital campaigns. Founded at the dawn of the programmatic era we have developed specialist teams and technology that exclusively focus on making digital channels work for advertisers. This is a unique opportunity that will see you join an organisation that prides itself in delivering high performing advertising solutions for some amazing client names all within a fun, professional and rewarding working environment. The Activation team is the main interface between our clients and the rest of the business. We are not only responsible for building great relationships with our clients and delivering award winning digital campaigns, we are also accountable for the growth and development of our client’s businesses. Whether that involves being first to market with new digital channels, supporting measurement journeys, providing innovative optimisation solutions or educational workshops, we pride ourselves on the strong client partnerships built. We are currently looking for a Senior Campaign Manager to join the team and become part of our close-knit family of passionate Activators.
The Senior Campaign Manager is the senior owner for the quality of the client's operational work and also plays a key role in the strategic planning, relationship building and growth of the client accounts. Operationally you will be accountable for high standards of campaign brief responses, media planning, setup, optimisation, day to day management and reporting together with the Campaign Executives. Strategically you will lead larger projects with support from the Account Director.Here's what we'd like you to do:
Own the quality of output from the team to ensure that campaign management and performance is in line with client expectations
Ensure efficient team workflow and identify opportunities to improve this
Own and manage strategic planning, forecasting and brief responses across all digital channels and devices, providing a clear rationale for the selections and allocations made (Display, Video, Social, Audio, OOH etc)
Build relationships with more senior client stakeholders, acting as an advisor across the various aspects of digital marketing and providing educational support as required
Develop 6-12 month digital plans and quarterly business review documents for clients to drive account growth and development
Identify additional revenue opportunities and create accompanying proposals
Act as the internal client for our product offering to ensure this is fit for purpose and reflects client needs
Build relationships with key media partners and technology vendors (e.g. Google / Facebook) to deliver the best service and opportunities for our clients
Line manage and mentor (senior) campaign executives to develop and grow within the team
Support with generating ideas and implementing wider company and client focused initiatives
A degree education
3+ years of hands-on programmatic, display, video, social or digital planning experience (client, agency or DSP side)
A proven passion for digital media/advertising & technology
Strong people and communication skills
Previous management experience
Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail
A technical/analytical mind-set
Enjoyment when working as part of a team
At Infectious Media we care about the well-being of our employees and we want to make sure that you get every opportunity to develop your career during the time you’re with us.
Training to support your personal development aligned with the core competencies of the role
iManage programme to help you grow your line management skills
iMentor programme to gain support, advice and direction for personal development
We also offer a range of benefits for our IM employees - to name a few:
Competitive salary & bonus
Flexible working hours (start between 8 or 10am)
Standard 25 holiday each year, with 1 extra day for each year length of service (up to 28)
Free company lunch every Monday & free fresh fruit throughout the week
Subsidised gym membership (multiple gyms are within walking distance of the office)
A full overview of our benefits can be found on our website
We also moved into a brand new office earlier this year and we are now part of the We-Work community that offers even more:
Breakfast every Monday
A barista that will make you fresh coffee every morning
Free Yoga & Mindfulness classes
Free drinks on tab after 4pm
Variety of events: from workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings
Measurement and Analytics Lead
LondonInfectious Media is an international programmatic agency that partners with global brands to deliver effective and efficient media campaigns. Founded at the dawn of the programmatic era we have developed specialist teams and technology that exclusively focus on making programmatic work for advertisers. This role sits within our Technology & Data team. The team has a wide remit, covering support and expansion of our in-house data processing platforms, R&D into new technologies that can help our clients run more successful marketing campaigns, and bespoke measurement and analytics projects for our clients. The team includes highly qualified Data Engineers and Data Analysts amongst others, and is continuously working at the leading edge of ad-tech and big data systems. There is fantastic opportunity for career progression in this role as you'll be working with household names, senior stakeholders, and highly experienced colleagues. We’re looking for someone to provide leadership alongside hands-on analytical skills to our measurement and analytics practice. Reporting to the Director of Technology and Data, the role requires a strong commercial mindset, confidence running a room-full of stakeholders, great attention to detail, experience in team management and the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously. This role requires a strong understanding of the types of challenges marketers face day to day around KPIs, how to convert those into commercial opportunities for our business, selecting the right 3rd parties and ensuring that measurement is actionable.
- You need to love working directly with clients to help them manage their needs and be a day to day consultant for them
- Be an active participant in client meetings to evangelise and explain our analyses, helping them with any questions they may have
- Work with clients on defining new and relevant analyses that will inform their marketing activity
- Work directly with digital measurement & analytics platforms to help deliver measurement projects
- Be a leader, mentor and manager to analysts and others in the technology team who are focused on work for our clients, working hands-on when required
- Identify and drive potential upsell opportunities with clients, partnering with client leads
- Support the Sales, Activation and Marketing teams in building new business collateral around our measurement and analytics offering
- Support on product roadmap for some of our key products, particularly those relating to measurement and reporting
- Keep an eye on the big picture, making sure delivery stays on track
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing science topics such as multi-channel attribution, incrementality, and data analytics
- 5+ years' experience with digital measurement, analytics and attribution platforms, e.g. Google, Facebook, Omniture, and Adobe
- 3-4 years’ experience working with clients, able to lead meetings and tackle challenging and knowledgeable clients directly
- Current experience of hands-on application of analytical techniques
- Proven experience building measurement improvement roadmaps for clients
- Completely confident with common statistical methods and terminology
- Ideally, experience in a digital agency
- Able to explain complex concepts in a clear and simple way
LondonInfectious Media is looking for skilled, numerate and enthusiastic individuals who want to kick off their careers in advertising to join our Campaign Activation team. Since its founding in 2008, Infectious Media has remained a leading voice within the programmatic advertising industry, with cutting edge technology, great clients and some of the most talented people in the market. But what is programmatic advertising? In essence, it is the automated delivery of targeted advertising to consumers. It relies on smart people overseeing enormous amounts of data to make sure we are doing our best work for our clients, which is where the Campaign Activation team come in. You’ll be given comprehensive training, the chance to work with some high profile global brands and invaluable insight into the world of digital marketing. Campaign Executive’s are the ones who actually deliver all of our client’s campaigns, making sure we carry out the plans agreed with our clients correctly and with an eye to delivering concrete results. This requires an enormous amount of attention to detail, a studious mindset and a willingness to get involved with complex problems at speed. Beyond that, you’ll contribute to client relationships, help evolve our technology and deliver improvements in efficiency across the business. No previous experience is necessary, but we're looking for someone who wants a career in digital marketing, has a good grasp of numbers and a willingness to learn.
Here's what you'll do:
Manage and own campaigns, making key decisions about how to improve our targeting to produce the best possible performance
Put together a weekly summary of the actions you've taken, so the account team can share these with the client, explaining your choices and the impact on the campaign
Sit in on client calls, providing additional detail and background where needed
Be the go-to person for clients
Someone with strong communication skills
Interested in technology/advertising
Some media experience