Our people drive our success
We come to work each day knowing that we have the ability to truly influence our growing business.
We are a talented, international team who are encouraged to flourish in a vibrant atmosphere where the work is challenging, communication is free flowing and everyone is willing to learn from each other.
If you are interested in being part of the team, click the button below. Otherwise, keep scrolling to see what makes us tick…
We are straight talkers
We are open and upfront with our clients and each other.
We do what we say we will, and are passionate about doing it.
We do the right thing
We act fairly and responsibly with each other, our clients, our partners, and the people that receive our advertising.
We never stand still
There is no blueprint for what we do, so we constantly seek out the new, to deliver for clients and our business.
We are better as a team
We do great work, but truly brilliant work happens when we bring together our diverse skills in technology, data and media.
Life here is more than work
We are more than just great programmers, marketers, and analysts. Our people are encouraged to seek out the ‘extra-curricular’ stuff too!
At Infectious Media, you’ll find (in decreasing order of activeness)…
- A lunchtime running club
- An all-star football team
- Regular yoga classes and rock climbing
- Games, film and quiz nights
- Summer evenings at the cricket
- Fans of Farringdon’s pub scene
- Anything else our team can dream up!
Our independent annual salary benchmark and profit & performance related bonus ensures that you are competitively paid. Your hard work and loyalty will be recognised with rewards on your anniversary.
We like to think we’re a friendly bunch. Our Monday lunches and Friday drinks help to start and end our week right. Social occasions are regulars – our quarterly all-staff meetings usually end with a drink or two nearby.
We know how important a positive work/life balance is. People are happiest when they are motivated, energised and engaged. This is why we offer up to 30 days of leave each year.
Your wellbeing is important to us. We have a number of ways we do our bit to keep you fit, including: subsidised gym membership, Ride2Work cycle scheme, health cash plans, and regular fresh fruit throughout the day.
We get it. Work can sometimes get in the way of life. With ‘flexitime’ and the ability to work from home when needed, you will be able to work around the other stuff going on in your life.
Our enhanced maternity and paternity packages allow peace of mind as you welcome your new baby into the world and our pension helps take care of your future finances.
Running a marathon? Climbing a mountain? If you’re working hard to raise money for charity, we’ll give you time off and we’ll top up your fundraising pot by making a donation to your chosen recipient.
We commit to your development
Once you’re through the door, we make sure you have everything you need to develop as a colleague, and as a person. We want everyone to benefit from our holistic approach to learning and development, including:
- An in-depth induction with our IM Academy and on-the-job training
- Regular Brunch & Learns where we share our knowledge and great work with one another
- Management training program
- Mental health awareness and resilience workshops
- Life skills, such as financial education
- Ample opportunity to improve your public speaking skills (but that’s up to you!).
The results speak for themselves: we are proud that in 2017, 80% of our staff were promoted within a two year period.
If you want your career to move fast then Infectious Media is definitely the place for you!
The interview process needn’t be daunting at Infectious Media. Here’s what to expect when you apply for a job with us:
- For the roles that require you to know your way around data or spreadsheets, entry level applicants will be asked to complete a short maths test.
- ‘Meet and greet’ interview. This is an opportunity for you to talk through your experience and your career goals. We’ll also take the chance to tell you all about the role and the culture here at Infectious Media.
- Second interview. Here we like to delve down a bit further. All candidates, whether you’re interviewing for an entry level role, or senior position will be given a task. The task will vary depending on the nature of the role – it could be analysing data, presenting your thoughts on the future of advertising, or a technical task.
Increase your chances of success with these key tips:
- We’re pretty casual over here. So swap that suit and tie for something that more reflects who you are.
- Research, research, research. What we do isn’t always the most straightforward. Take some time to figure out what our business does, and get some understanding of how it works.
- Show some passion! Come armed with some questions about the business, the industry and your role within it.
Our Senior Talent Manager, Lucy, is on hand to answer any questions you have throughout the process. Drop her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can’t see the right role for you above but are excited about a career at Infectious Media, we always love talking to outstanding new people. If this is you, send over your CV and we’ll see where we can fit you in.
Recruiters, please be aware we manage our hiring in-house, and do not work with external partners. Thanks
Senior Paid Search Executive / Paid Search Manager
LondonThe Activation team is the main interface between our clients and the rest of the business. We are not only responsible for building great relationships with our clients and delivering award winning digital marketing campaigns, we are also accountable for the growth and development of our client’s businesses through our acquisition and branding activities. Whether that involves being first to market with new digital channels, supporting measurement journeys, providing innovative optimisation solutions or educational workshops, we pride ourselves on the strong client partnerships built. We are currently looking for a Senior Paid Search (PPC) Executive / Paid Search Manager to join the team and become an integral part of our business unit of passionate and thought leading digital marketers This role will report directly into a globally recognised client team. The Senior Paid Search Exec is responsible for the day-to-day running of our client's PPC search marketing campaigns from set-up and reporting to achieving client targets. They will work closely with the clients in-house search team to manage market leading search campaigns.
Here's what we'd like you to do:
- Develop, monitor and report on performance and apply ongoing optimisation techniques to drive performance
- Build and develop efficient search marketing processes and workflows
- Provide comprehensive updates to the team on weekly calls and at quarterly business meetings
- Ability to build a trusted relationship with the senior team leads
- Confidently and clearly communicate your chosen search strategies, optimisation techniques and results to all stakeholders
- 1-3 years of Paid Search marketing experience
- Experience across Google, Bing and SA360 bid management platform
- A degree education
- Experience of working with Finance and Retail clients preferred
- Experience managing large enterprise client budgets
- A proven passion for digital media/advertising & technology
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail
- A technical/analytical mind-set
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- A can-do mentality and motivational attitude
Social Media Manager - 12 month contract
LondonInfectious Media (IM) is a digital media specialist that unburdens marketers from the complexity of digital advertising, giving them the control and transparency needed to create better advertising experiences for customers. It does this by building a team around what clients need, with models ranging from being a full digital media agency to providing in-house consulting on specialist projects. Infectious Media is an award-winning pioneer in programmatic, social and mobile, celebrating its 12th year in 2020, it was one of the first companies to trade on ad exchanges in Europe. We are currently looking for an Social Media Manager to join the team and become an integral part of our business unit, working in close partnership with our client HSBC as an implant for their team. The Social Media Manager (SMM) sits within the paid media team and is responsible for paid social Brand campaign briefing and planning best practice including alignment with the acquisition activities at HSBC. Social channel best practice, audience activation and measurement & reporting will be led by the SMM, whilst liaising with both the HSBC internal teams and Infectious Media for optimal outcomes. Training of other HSBC team members will also form part of the SMM’s role
Paid social brand campaign briefing and planning best practice
- Work with the IM team to determine how the HSBC multiple tactic-led briefs ladder into an overarching effective paid social strategy/roadmap which aligns with business objectives
- Establish and implement best practice campaign briefing and planning processes with HSBC campaign managers to ensure they are fit for purpose and adhere to IM timelines and requirements
- Oversee briefing to ensure activity is approached in the most effective way, challenging briefs as required before they are sent to IM
- Ensure HSBC campaign managers are briefing a clear objective for social spend, setting best practice guidelines as required
- Ensure HSBC campaign managers are clear on what creative assets are required to best meet agreed plans based on buy type
- Understand and advise on best practice creatives and trends
- Document asset requirements by platform to ensure content is produced to the latest specs
- Work with social media acquisition manager to ensure a full funnel, holistic approach within the channel
- Keep sight of brand/performance crossover, audience overlap and hierarchy
- Leverage acquisition social insights to further develop and inform the brand social strategy and vice versa
- Keep the digital acquisition team informed on key brand activity to maximise investment and performance outcomes where possible
- Together with social media acquisition manager, manage direct conversations with various social platforms to ensure effective planning of paid media on the platform as well as determining new developments and upcoming beta opportunities
- Keep up to date with social industry updates and competitor activity
- Own the test and learn plan aligned with the overarching social strategy/roadmap with IM and ensure campaigns are being set up to include relevant testing opportunities and are executed in the most effective way for optimal outcomes
- Build direct relationships with the HSBC DMP team to maximise data opportunities within the campaigns
- Liaising with IM, brief the HSBC DMP team on audience build needs
- Lead in-flight optimisation between IM & HSBC to maximise outcomes
- Review how HSBC can leverage the google dashboard for live reporting to ensure campaign managers have access to the info they need and can self-serve more
- Assist campaign managers where needed in distilling reporting into top-level headlines for senior stakeholders
- Evolve social media metrics reporting to continuously improve insight and outcomes
- Spearhead the HSBC internal training to support campaign managers to become proficient in briefing media and planning media effectively across social channels
- Educate the campaign managers on the different buy types and objectives across social
- Upskill the campaign managers on best practice creative (both creating a good asset, and also how many/what type of assets are needed for a campaign)
A degree education
4+ years of paid social planning and execution experience
A proven passion for digital media/advertising & technology
Strong people and communication skills
Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail
A technical/analytical mind-set
Enjoys working as part of a team
A can-do mentality and motivational attitude
Marketing Analytics Consultant
LondonYou’ll be joining the Marketing Analytics & Consulting team at Kepler UK. The team combines deep analytics expertise with strong marketing savvy to deliver insights and recommendations to both internal stakeholders and external global clients. We’re a team that is highly integrated with our clients, and have end to end responsibility of the marketing analytics solution, from the maintenance of the data infrastructure, to live marketing monitoring, to insights generation, to optimization recommendations, to strategic marketing recommendations. The Marketing Analytics Consultant will be a leader on key client relationships. In this critical role, you’ll be responsible for deeply understanding clients’ business issues and goals, and becoming the trusted “go to person” for clients. You’ll succeed in the role if you’re a proven leader, have exceptional communication and quantitative skills, and are a creative problem solver with a deep understanding of today’s digital ecosystem.
Here's what we'd like you to do:
- Provide data-driven, consultative insights and recommendations across multiple global markets for a large health client
- Act as the primary point of contact for various client stakeholders; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc client strategy meetings (most meetings are remote)
- Partner with local and global clients to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
- Lead your team through data-driven insights development and actionable recommendations to drive maximum client value
- Monitor and manage the team’s day-to-day client communications & deliverables
- Manage a team of Client Delivery Senior Analysts and/or Analysts
- Collaborate closely with more technical Kepler teammates to deliver best-in-class data visualizations and advanced analytics
- 3-6+ years of experience in consulting, digital marketing, or analytics
- Critical thinking skills, curiosity, and enthusiasm for finding solutions to complex client marketing challenges
- Strong analytical skills; must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies. Experience with Google Analytics preferred but not required. Experience with SQL is nice to have but not required.
- Ability to lead day-to-day client relations, and work with management and multifunctional teams to respond to client needs
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships
- Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Campaign Manager / Senior Campaign Manager
Infectious Media is looking for Campaign Executive or Senior Campaign Executive who want to kick off their careers in advertising by joining one of the most progressive teams of advertising specialists. You’ll be passionate about kick starting a career in digital marketing, and possess great communication skills and an ability to work creatively with data in a dynamic fast moving environment. Since its founding in 2008, Infectious Media has remained a leading player in the programmatic advertising industry, with cutting edge technology, world renowned clients and some of the most talented experts in the market. But what is programmatic advertising? In essence, it is the automated delivery of targeted advertising to consumers. It relies on smart people designing and managing data driven media campaigns that run across multiple channels and digital ecosystems such as Google and Facebook. As a Campaign Executive or Senior Campaign Executive you will be a member of an experienced team who are responsible for the success of our clients campaigns. You’ll be given comprehensive training, the chance to work with some high profile global brands and invaluable insight into the world of digital marketing. Day to day, Campaign Executive’s are the team members who actually oversee our client’s campaigns, making sure we carry out the plans agreed and with an eye to delivering concrete results. This requires attention to detail, a studious mindset and a willingness to get involved with complex problems, quickly.
Be a team player, learning from and supporting your account team colleagues to deliver success for our clients.
Manage and own campaigns; plan them, set them up and make key decisions about how to optimise them to produce the best possible performance.
Put together a weekly report and summary of the actions you've taken, so the account team can share these with the client, explaining your choices and the impact on the campaign.
Attend client calls and meetings, providing additional detail and background where needed.
Be a point of contact for client teams.
Learn a broad range of skills across multiple channels in the digital advertising ecosystem.
You will be a recent graduate with a degree in a STEM subject or have up to 1 years’ experience in digital marketing
You are curious and insightful
You enjoy solving problems
Highly numerate and comfortable with data analysis.
A team player, who can take direction, but also work alone when required to do so.
A confident communicator who can articulate complex ideas in a simple accessible way.
Prior knowledge or experience of Google, Facebook or Amazon advertising ecosystem products or technologies is a major bonus.