Our people drive our success
We come to work each day knowing that we have the ability to truly influence our growing business.
We are a talented, international team who are encouraged to flourish in a vibrant atmosphere where the work is challenging, communication is free flowing and everyone is willing to learn from each other.
If you are interested in being part of the team, click the button below. Otherwise, keep scrolling to see what makes us tick…
We are straight talkers
We are open and upfront with our clients and each other.
We do what we say we will, and are passionate about doing it.
We do the right thing
We act fairly and responsibly with each other, our clients, our partners, and the people that receive our advertising.
We never stand still
There is no blueprint for what we do, so we constantly seek out the new, to deliver for clients and our business.
We are better as a team
We do great work, but truly brilliant work happens when we bring together our diverse skills in technology, data and media.
Life here is more than work
We are more than just great programmers, marketers, and analysts. Our people are encouraged to seek out the ‘extra-curricular’ stuff too!
At Infectious Media, you’ll find (in decreasing order of activeness)…
- A lunchtime running club
- An all-star football team
- Regular yoga classes and rock climbing
- Games, film and quiz nights
- Summer evenings at the cricket
- Fans of Farringdon’s pub scene
- Anything else our team can dream up!
Our independent annual salary benchmark and profit & performance related bonus ensures that you are competitively paid. Your hard work and loyalty will be recognised with rewards on your anniversary.
We like to think we’re a friendly bunch. Our Monday lunches and Friday drinks help to start and end our week right. Social occasions are regulars – our quarterly all-staff meetings usually end with a drink or two nearby.
We know how important a positive work/life balance is. People are happiest when they are motivated, energised and engaged. This is why we offer up to 30 days of leave each year.
Your wellbeing is important to us. We have a number of ways we do our bit to keep you fit, including: subsidised gym membership, Ride2Work cycle scheme, health cash plans, and regular fresh fruit throughout the day.
We get it. Work can sometimes get in the way of life. With ‘flexitime’ and the ability to work from home when needed, you will be able to work around the other stuff going on in your life.
Our enhanced maternity and paternity packages allow peace of mind as you welcome your new baby into the world and our pension helps take care of your future finances.
Running a marathon? Climbing a mountain? If you’re working hard to raise money for charity, we’ll give you time off and we’ll top up your fundraising pot by making a donation to your chosen recipient.
We commit to your development
Once you’re through the door, we make sure you have everything you need to develop as a colleague, and as a person. We want everyone to benefit from our holistic approach to learning and development, including:
- An in-depth induction with our IM Academy and on-the-job training
- Regular Brunch & Learns where we share our knowledge and great work with one another
- Management training program
- Mental health awareness and resilience workshops
- Life skills, such as financial education
- Ample opportunity to improve your public speaking skills (but that’s up to you!).
The results speak for themselves: we are proud that in 2017, 80% of our staff were promoted within a two year period.
If you want your career to move fast then Infectious Media is definitely the place for you!
The interview process needn’t be daunting at Infectious Media. Here’s what to expect when you apply for a job with us:
- For the roles that require you to know your way around data or spreadsheets, entry level applicants will be asked to complete a short maths test.
- ‘Meet and greet’ interview. This is an opportunity for you to talk through your experience and your career goals. We’ll also take the chance to tell you all about the role and the culture here at Infectious Media.
- Second interview. Here we like to delve down a bit further. All candidates, whether you’re interviewing for an entry level role, or senior position will be given a task. The task will vary depending on the nature of the role – it could be analysing data, presenting your thoughts on the future of advertising, or a technical task.
Increase your chances of success with these key tips:
- We’re pretty casual over here. So swap that suit and tie for something that more reflects who you are.
- Research, research, research. What we do isn’t always the most straightforward. Take some time to figure out what our business does, and get some understanding of how it works.
- Show some passion! Come armed with some questions about the business, the industry and your role within it.
Our Senior Talent Manager, Lucy, is on hand to answer any questions you have throughout the process. Drop her an email at email@example.com
If you can’t see the right role for you above but are excited about a career at Infectious Media, we always love talking to outstanding new people. If this is you, send over your CV and we’ll see where we can fit you in.
Recruiters, please be aware we manage our hiring in-house, and do not work with external partners. Thanks
Senior Paid Search Executive
LondonThe Activation team is the main interface between our clients and the rest of the business. We are not only responsible for building great relationships with our clients and delivering award winning digital marketing campaigns, we are also accountable for the growth and development of our client’s businesses through our acquisition and branding activities. Whether that involves being first to market with new digital channels, supporting measurement journeys, providing innovative optimisation solutions or educational workshops, we pride ourselves on the strong client partnerships built. We are currently looking for a Senior Paid Search (PPC) Executive to join the team and become an integral part of our business unit of passionate and thought leading digital marketers. Reporting to the Account Director, you'll be responsible for the day-to-day running of our client's PPC search marketing campaigns from set-up and reporting to achieving client targets. They will use their extensive knowledge to continually audit and improve search strategies and campaigns, and will work closely with the wider activation team to understand the client goals and results across multiple channels. They will take an entrepreneurial approach to contributing to our search marketing development and vision.
Here's what we'd like you to do
- Develop industry-leading paid search strategies and campaigns for our clients
- Develop, monitor and report on client performance and apply ongoing optimisation techniques to drive performance
- Build and develop efficient search marketing processes and workflows
- Provide comprehensive updates on weekly calls and at client quarterly business meeting
- Ability to build a trusted relationship with the day-to-day search marketing contacts of our enterprise level clients
- Confidently and clearly communicate your chosen search strategies, optimisation techniques and results to client stakeholders
- Demonstrate thought leadership in Paid Search
- Work with the Account Director and wider Activation team to develop our search offering in line with our company vision
- A degree education
- 1-3 years of Paid Search marketing experience
- Experience across SA360 bid management platform
- Experience of working with Finance and Retail clients preferred
- Experience managing large enterprise client budgets
- A proven passion for digital media/advertising & technology
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail
- A technical/analytical mind-set
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- A can-do mentality and motivated attitude
Account Director - 9 to 12 months maternity cover
LondonThe Activation team is the main interface between our clients and the rest of the business. We are not only responsible for building great relationships with our clients and delivering award winning digital campaigns, we are also accountable for the growth and development of our client’s businesses. Whether that involves being first to market with new digital channels, supporting measurement journeys, providing innovative optimisation solutions or educational workshops, we pride ourselves on the strong client partnerships built. We are currently looking for an Account Director (9 to 12 month maternity cover) to join the team and become an integral part of our business unit of passionate and thought leading Activators. The Account Director (AD) is responsible for the overall health and satisfaction of client relationships, owns client roadmaps and growth plans, leads the strategic planning and manages the team responsible for delivering and optimising client campaigns. As the team lead, the AD actively delivers against the IM company values as a role model and voice of motivation for the team.
Here's what we'd like you to do:
Build strong relationships leading to successful partnerships with senior client stakeholders
Be a trusted advisor to clients across the various aspects of digital marketing and provide educational support as required
Confidently and clearly communicate your views to challenge the clients and provide compelling recommendations
Develop longer term digital account plans and quarterly business review documents to drive account growth and development.
Drive and lead more strategic projects and cross channel planning
Identify additional revenue opportunities and produce accompanying proposals which clearly demonstrate your rationale and thinking
Set and manage client expectations ensuring the team delivers to them
Liaise with internal IM support teams (Product, Technology, Strategy & Analytics) to provide solutions for client account development
Support with the strategy and storytelling for new business pitches
Act as the internal client for our product offering to ensure this is fit for purpose and reflects client needs
Ensure efficient team workflow and identify opportunities to improve this
Line manage, mentor and train campaign managers and executives to help them develop and grow within the team, producing clear appraisal and personal development objectives
Support with generating ideas and implementing wider company and client-focused initiatives
A degree education
6+ years of agency side programmatic, display, video, social or digital planning experience
A proven passion for digital media/advertising & technology
Strong people and communication skills
Previous line management experience
Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail
A technical/analytical mind-set
Enjoys working as part of a team
A can-do mentality and motivational attitude